Experience Excellence at the Region’s Most Preferred Orthopedic Practice
At Advanced Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, our specialty-trained shoulder doctors are dedicated leaders who are committed to providing excellence in orthopedic care that is focused on you.
As some of the most highly respected shoulder doctors and surgeons in the region, our specialists, Dr. Charles Milem, Dr. Keith Moore, Dr. William Martin, Dr. David Boles, Dr. Joseph L. Polio, Dr. Geoffrey Hulse, Dr. William Polio, and Dr. Bryce Meredith, are committed to providing outstanding, patient-centered care to each of our patients. With years of experience and training, our shoulder doctors excel in thoroughly and accurately assessing, diagnosing, and treating shoulder injuries and conditions, such as rotator cuff injuries, fractures, and tendon tears. They also offer a wide array of traditional treatment methods as well as state-of-the-art shoulder surgeries, including arthroscopic surgery, rotator cuff repair, total shoulder replacement, and reverse shoulder replacement.
No matter what shoulder injury or condition is keeping you from enjoying an active life, you can count on our shoulder doctors to provide the compassionate, individualized care you need to get back to the activities you love.
When to See a Shoulder Specialist
If you have been experiencing any of the following signs or symptoms for more than a few days, we recommend that you schedule an appointment with one of our shoulder specialists.
- Bone-on-bone sensations
- Difficulty moving your elbow away from your torso
- Elbow and shoulder pain at night
- Elbow pain in addition to shoulder pain
- Pain and stiffness in or around your shoulder joint
- Pain when lifting items above your head
- Problems moving your elbow or shoulder joint
- Shoulder pain that radiates down into your elbow
Our specialty-trained shoulder doctors will work with you to diagnose your injury or condition and then design a treatment plan specifically for you. Orthopedic shoulder injuries and conditions our specialists see include:
- Fractures, such as clavicle fractures
- Rotator cuff injuries, such as rotator cuff tears
- Shoulder dislocations
- Shoulder impingements
- Shoulder instability
- Shoulder tendonitis
- Sports-related injuries
- Tendon tears
- Types of arthritis, such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis