Bryce A. Meredith, D.O.
Dr. Bryce Meredith is a fellowship-trained primary care sports medicine specialist who joined Advanced Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine in 2023. He is board-certified by the American Board of Family Medicine with a certificate of added qualifications in sports medicine. He is also an ImPACT-certified consultant for the evaluation and treatment of concussions. With extensive training in sports medicine, Dr. Meredith specializes in comprehensive care for athletes, arthritis management, joint injections, sports performance and nutrition, and anyone who enjoys an active lifestyle. He is dedicated to being part of his patients’ team to help keep them healthy so they can meet their physical activity goals, enjoy their activities, and improve their overall quality of life. His expertise includes an array of advanced sports medicine procedures, including joint injections, carpal tunnel injections, and trigger finger injections.
After earning his medical degree at the University of Pikeville - Kentucky College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Meredith completed a family and community medicine residency at the University of Kentucky and a primary care sports medicine fellowship at Marshall University in Huntington, West Virginia.
He is a member of multiple associations, including the American Osteopathic Association, the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine, the American Academy of Family Physicians, the Kentucky Academy of Family Physicians, and Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society for his academic achievement in medical school. He is also a board member of the Grayson County Board of Health and of the Leitchfield Youth Baseball Board.
Outside of his practice, Dr. Meredith enjoys spending his time exercising, volunteering at his church, and spending time with his wife Kellie and their three daughters, Addison, Reagan, and Peyton.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in History: Centre College, Danville, KY
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Kentucky College of Osteopathic Medicine, Pikeville, KY
- Family and Community Medicine Residency: University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship: Marshall University, Huntington, WV
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Kentucky Academy of Family Physicians