Advanced Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine is the premier provider of orthopedic and rehabilitation services in northwest Kentucky. We offer a multidisciplinary approach to rehabilitation that includes a treatment plan tailored to meet the unique needs of each patient.
Our team of rehab experts includes licensed physical therapists, physical therapist assistants, occupational therapists, athletic trainers, strength and conditioning specialists, ergonomic specialists, and functional assessment specialists.
With such a diverse staff, we provide a comprehensive array of services for your convenience.
Our Physical Therapy Services
- Balance and Fall Prevention Training
- Pelvic Floor Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Myofascial Decompression (Cupping)
- Blood Flow Restriction Training (BFR)
- Spinal Manipulation Therapy
- Hand Therapy / Splint Fabrication
- Instrument-Assisted Soft-Tissue Mobilization
- Pre- and Postoperative Rehabilitation
- Return to Sports Training
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- LSVT BIG® Therapy for Parkinson's Disease
- Functional Movement Systems (FMS)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessments
- OccuPro: Functional Capacity Evaluations