Charles A. Milem, M.D.
Although he was born in Kentucky, Dr. Charles Milem moved to Ohio as a child. He was valedictorian of his high school class and attended college at the University of Cincinnati. He received his medical degree from The Ohio State University College of Medicine in 1988 and completed his internship and residency at the Medical College of Ohio in Toledo. Dr. Milem joined Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Owensboro, now Advanced Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, in 1993.
Dr. Milem is board-certified in orthopedics, and he is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Dr. Milem is married and has five children.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering: University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- Doctor of Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH
- Rotating Internship: Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, OH
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, OH
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Hospital/Surgery Center Affiliations
- Ascension St. Vincent Evansville Hospital
- Deaconess Gateway Hospital
- Ohio County Hospital
- Owensboro Health Regional Hospital
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
- Riverview Surgery Center
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons