Experience Excellence at the Region’s Most Preferred Orthopedic Practice
At Advanced Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, our specialty-trained wrist doctors are dedicated leaders who are committed to providing excellence in orthopedic care that is focused on you.
As some of the most highly respected wrist surgeons and doctors in the region, our specialists, Dr. Charles Milem, Dr. Keith Moore, Dr. David Boles, Dr. Joseph L. Polio, Dr. Geoffrey Hulse, and Dr. Bryce Meredith, are committed to providing outstanding, patient-centered care to each of our patients. With years of experience and training, our wrist doctors excel in thoroughly and accurately assessing, diagnosing, and treating wrist injuries and conditions. They also offer a wide array of traditional treatment methods as well as state-of-the-art surgeries, including arthroscopy, wrist fusion surgery, and carpal tunnel surgery.
No matter what wrist condition or injury is keeping you from enjoying an active life, you can count on our wrist doctors to provide you with the compassionate, individualized care you need to get back to the activities you love.
When to See a Wrist Specialist
If you have been experiencing any of the following signs or symptoms for more than a few days, we recommend that you schedule an appointment with one of our wrist doctors.
- Bumps are developing on your wrist
- Cracking sounds or sensations when moving your thumb
- Difficulty moving or rotating your wrist
- Fingers bend in toward your palm and wrist
- Limited hand strength
- Pins-and-needles sensations
- Swelling around your wrist joint
- Upper extremity pain that radiates down into your wrist
- Wrist pain extending into your thumb
- Wrist tenderness
Our specialty-trained wrist doctors will work with you to diagnose your injury or condition and then design a treatment plan specifically for you. Orthopedic injuries and conditions our doctors see that affect the wrist include:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- De Quervain’s disease
- Fractures, including scaphoid fractures
- Ganglion Cysts
- Kienböck's disease
- Ligament injuries
- Sports-related injuries
- Tendon injuries
- Types of arthritis, such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis