Geoffrey L. Hulse, M.D.
Dr. Geoffrey Hulse attended Emory University in Atlanta for his undergraduate education. He received his medical degree from the University of Louisville School of Medicine, where he also completed his internship and residency in orthopedic surgery.
Dr. Hulse is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon and a Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners. He is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the Daviess County Medical Society, and the Kentucky Orthopaedic Society.
When he is not working, Dr. Hulse enjoys spending time with his wife, Shannon, and their two children, Madeline and George.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, KY
- General Surgery Internship: University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, KY
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, KY
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Hospital/Surgery Center Affiliations
- Owensboro Health Regional Hospital
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
- Riverview Surgery Center
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Daviess County Medical Society
- Kentucky Orthopaedic Society
- National Board of Medical Examiners, Diplomate