Philip B. Hurley, M.D.
Dr. Philip Hurley was born in Pennsylvania but moved to Arkansas as a child. He attended college at the University of Arkansas and received his medical degree from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in 1981. He completed his internship and residency at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Ohio then moved to Illinois. In 1990, Dr. Hurley moved to Kentucky and joined Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Owensboro, now Advanced Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine.
Dr. Hurley is board-certified in orthopedics, and he is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the American Medical Association, Kentucky Orthopaedic Society, Kentucky Medical Association, Daviess County Medical Society, Kentucky Orthopaedic Society, and Southern Orthopaedic Association.
Dr. Hurley is married and has two children. He now practices in Ohio County, and the office can be reached at (270) 730-5344.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Physics: University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR
- Rotating General Surgery Internship: Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Hospital/Surgery Center Affiliations
- Ohio County Hospital
- Owensboro Health Regional Hospital
- Riverview Surgery Center
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Daviess County Medical Society
- Kentucky Orthopaedic Society
- Kentucky State Medical Society