Glenn A. Henning, D.P.M.
Dr. Glenn Henning is a podiatrist who specializes in orthopedic conditions that affect the foot and ankle. He has been practicing in Kentucky since 2001. He is originally from Hardinsburg, Kentucky.
Dr. Henning graduated from Brescia College in Owensboro before going to the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland. He completed residency training at the VA Medical Center and St. Mary's Hospital in Huntington, West Virginia. As a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Dr. Henning keeps up with the latest developments in podiatry.
Dr. Henning is married with two daughters.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: Brescia University, Owensboro, KY
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Internship: Hershel Woody Williams VA Medical Center, Huntington, WV
- Residency: St. Mary's Medical Center, Huntington, WV
- American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Foot Surgery Certified
- Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle (RRA) Certified
Hospital/Surgery Center Affiliations
- Ohio County Hospital
- Owensboro Health Regional Hospital
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
- Riverview Surgery Center
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Owensboro Catholic High School