Glenn A. Henning, D.P.M.
Dr. Glenn Henning is a surgical podiatrist who specializes in orthopedic conditions that affect the ligaments, tendons, bones, muscles, and other structures of the foot and ankle. Specialty-trained in podiatric medicine, Dr. Henning offers state-of-the-art foot and ankle care, from the toes to the heel bone to the Achilles tendon. His expertise as an ankle and foot doctor includes treating patients with hammertoe, arthritis, fractures, heel pain, plantar fasciitis, and sports injuries. He also provides treatment for bunions and offers advanced options, such as Lapiplasty® 3D Bunion Correction™—an innovative and permanent solution for patients suffering with bunions.
Dr. Henning graduated from Brescia College in Owensboro before going to the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland. He completed residency training at the VA Medical Center and St. Mary's Hospital in Huntington, West Virginia. As a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Dr. Henning keeps up with the latest developments in podiatry. He is also board-certified in foot surgery as well as reconstructive rearfoot/ankle surgery through the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
Dr. Henning has been practicing as a podiatric foot and ankle specialist in Kentucky since 2001. He is originally from Hardinsburg, Kentucky, and he is married with two daughters.
Seeing patients with ankle and foot pain as well as other ankle and foot issues, Dr. Henning is available for consultation in Owensboro.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: Brescia University, Owensboro, KY
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Internship: Hershel Woody Williams VA Medical Center, Huntington, WV
- Residency: St. Mary's Medical Center, Huntington, WV
- American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Foot Surgery Certified
- Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle (RRA) Certified
Hospital/Surgery Center Affiliations
- Ohio County Hospital
- Owensboro Health Regional Hospital
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
- Riverview Surgery Center
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Owensboro Catholic High School